You can find a complete description of our charges for translation and interpretation below. We also list the fees for our additional services.
The unit of written translation is called a "page" and corresponds to 1800 characters including spaces. This is equivalent to a standard A4 page of written text. We show the translation fees for our agency's professional translation below. These tariffs include the specialist translator's work, the reworking by an editor, and the proofreading step. Our translators work in multidisciplinary fields, allowing fast translations, whatever the difficulty level.
Cost of translation for 1 page (in roubles)
|Translation to or from English||от 450|
|Translation to or from French||от 490|
|Translation to or from German||от 490|
|Translation to or from Spanish||от 500|
|Translation to or from Italian||от 500|
|Translation to or from Portuguese||от 500|
|Translation to or from Dutch||от 550|
|Translation to or from Catalan||от 550|
|Translation to or from Greek||от 550|
|Translation to or from Norwegian||от 650|
|Translation to or from Danish||от 650|
|Translation to or from Swedish||от 650|
|Translation to or from Icelandic||от 650|
|Translation to or from Lithuanian||от 750|
|Translation to or from Latvian||от 750|
|Translation to or from Polish||от 550|
|Translation to or from Czech||от 550|
|Translation to or from Slovakian||от 550|
|Translation to or from Bosnian||от 550|
|Translation to or from Serbian||от 550|
|Translation to or from Iranian||от 650|
|Translation to or from Hebrew||от 650|
All our prices are given in Roubles for a page of 180 characters (including spaces), and do not include VAT.
- We give preferential rates for regular clients;
- The precise cost of a translation is always agreed before work begins;
Discounts (based on the number of pages translated in a month)
- Over 100 pages -5%
- Over 200 pages -10%
- Over 300 pages -15%
- Specialist translations (where the text uses a very specific vocabulary, or for medical, legal, financial or technical texts): 30-60% above the base rate;
- Urgent translations (where you need more than 10 pages translated per day): 25-75% above the base rate;
- Translation by a native speaker: 70-100% above the base rate;
- Translation of an audio or video text: 70% above the base rate.
Example of calculating the prices of a written translation
You need a translation of your business charter from Russian into German. The text is 30,000 characters in Russian. That works out as 30,000/1,800 = 16.6 pages.
The charge for this type of translation is 490 Roubles per page, giving a total of 8,134 Roubles. A translation of this type will take 2 days.
Everything is clear and precise. You can see the cost and timeframe in advance. Work can begin.
Fees for additional services
1. Proofreading by a native speaker (someone who has the target language as their mother tongue):
- Basic level*: correction of errors and misphrasings – 20% of the translation price;
- Advanced level: correction of errors and misphrasings, stylistic changes and improvements – 40% of the translation price;
- Top level: bringing the text to a level where it reads as if written by a native speaker – 60% of the translation price.
*This “basic level” proofreading by a native speaker isn't necessary if the original transaltion was performed by our agency.
2. Translation of the text by a natvie speaker (someone who has the target language as their mother tongue): 100% more than the base rate.
NB: in this case, you receive both services at the same time: the translation and the editing by a native speaker as a single piece of work.
From 1,000 Roubles per document (the price includes the official tax).
From 3,500 Roubles per document (the price includes the official tax).
Fees for simultaneous or consecutive interpretation
Total duration of 1-4 hours
Complete day (8 hours)